The most well-known celebrities have confirmed that they’ve tested positive for the COVID-19. As the number of new cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus has increased daily. Whereas, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson were some of the first celebrities to be diagnosed with COVID-19. So we are posting COVID-19 Celebrity Donation Tracker with Donation Accounts.
Also check –
- Top US Celebrities And Notable People Tested Positive For COVID-19
- List of Top Online Business That You Can Do From Home
COVID-19 Celebrity Donation Tracker
2nd April 2020
- Actress Kangana Ranaut cames forward and donated Rs. 25 lakhs to the state and central government for providing various kinds of relief in the ongoing outbreak.
- Madhuri Dixit and her husband Dr. Shriram Nene have pledged to donate to the PM Cares Fund and CM’s Relief Fund to fight against COVID-19.
- Sachin Tendulkar one of the greatest legendary cricketers donated Rs. 55 lakhs to PM National Relief Fund.
- Badminton player PV Sindhu, posted on Instagram that she is donating Rs. 10 lakhs to PM’s National Relief Fund.
- Indian cricketer Suresh Raina pledged to donate Rs. 52 lakhs from his savings to PM’s National Relief Fund and other requirements for workers.
1st April 2020
- Indian Cricket Batsman Rohit Sharma also donated Rs. 80 lakh to fight the rapidly-spreading COVID-19 pandemic and also given Rs. 5 lakh to Zomato Feeding India.
- Most famous fashion designer Anita Dongre has given the generous contribution of Rs. 1.5 Cr to PM’s National Relief Fund.
- Celebrities designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee on Saturday also swore to donate Rs. 1 Cr to PM’s National Relief Fund and Rs. 50 lakh to West Bengal’s Relief Fund.
- Lok Sabha MP Gautam Gambhir on issued Rs. 1 Cr form of his MP Local Area Development Scheme to Central Relief Fund.
31st March 2020
- Bollywood Star Hero Akshay Kumar has announced that he is donating Rs. 25 Cr from his Savings to PM Cares fund.
- Singer and famous rapper Badshah has donated 25 lakh rupees to the PM Cares fund also he wrote in his Instagram that “small contribution towards strengthening our country’s fight against the ongoing crisis”.
- Actor Shilpa Shetty on Sunday asserted that she has pledged to donate a sum of Rs. 21 lakhs to PM Cares Fund.
- Rajinikanth the most known actor came to the rescue of those woRs.t hit by the virus outbreak, by donating Rs. 50 lakh to the daily wage workeRs. of the South film industry.
30th March 2020
- Tollywood star Pawan Kalyan has donated Rs. 2 Cr to the government relief funds to fight against this virus.
- Actor Varun Dhawan decided to help the nation fight the COVID-19 with a donation of 30 lakhs rupees to PM Cares Fund and Rs. 25 lakh to Maharashtra CM’s relief fund.
- Sunny Deol also is known for his popular roles in films in Bollywood donated Rs. 50 lakh from his MPLADS fund.
29th March 2020
- Katrina Kaif stated on Monday that she will be making her contributions to the PM Cares Fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to fight against coronavirus.
- Singer-actor Diljit Dosanjh pledged to donate Rs. 20 lakh to the ongoing battle against the coronavirus to the PM Cares Fund.
- Veteran actress Hema Malini, who is also the BJP MP from Mathura Donated of Rs. 1 Cr from the MPLADS funds for countering the virus.
28th March 2020
- Kartik Aryan shared his thoughts on the ongoing crisis and said it’s the absolute need of the hour and contributed Rs. 1 Cr to the PM Cares Fund.
- Salman Khan comes with the most helping hand providing 25,000 daily wage workers from the film industry in the wake of the national lockdown from his Being Human Foundation.
- Designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee posted on Saturday to donate Rs. 1 Cr of to the PM’s National Relief Fund and Rs. 5 lakh to West Bengal’s Relief Fund.
27th March 2020
- Heroine Priyanka with his husband Nick Jonas donated an undisclosed amount to 10 charities including Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance to fight against this coronavirus.
- Legend of Bollywood Nana Patekar posted on tweet along with a video message, declaring that he will be donating Rs. 50 lakh to the PM Cares fund.
26th March 2020
- Indian actor Vicky Kaushal Donated Rs. 1 Cr to PM Cares and Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for coronavirus.
- Bollywood queen Alia Bhatt also pledged her contribution to the PM Cares Fund, but she refused to show the amount in public.
25th March 2020
- Comedy king Kapil Sharma, who is most popular for its show The Kapil Sharma has donated Rs. 50 lakh to the PM relief fund.
- Hrithik Roshan reportedly donated a sum of Rs. 20 lakh in PM Care and other requirements for the workers
- Lata Mangeshkar posted on Twitter that she was donating Rs. 25 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Assistance Fund for COVID-19 Donation tracker.
COVID-19 Donation Accounts
1. Account Name: PM Cares
- Account Number: 2121PM20202
- IFSC Code: SBI 000069
- Bank- State bank of India, Delhi
2. Account Name: Rapid Response
- Account Number: 50200002115108
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001038
- Bank: HDFC Bank, Branch: Avadi
3. Account Name: Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Account Number: 38588079208
- IFSC Code: SBIN0018884
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: Vijayawada Branch
4. Account Name: Delhi CM Relief Fund
- Account Number: 91042150000237
- IFSC Code: SYNB0009104
- Bank: Syndicate Bank
- Branch: Delhi, Secretariat Branch
5. Account Name- Helpage India
- Account Number: 50100350154791
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000011
- Bank: HDFC Bank
- Branch: Vasant Vihar, New Delhi