There are a number of confirmed cases that continue to rise around the world with some entertainers, politicians, personalities who have published that they are infected too. So in this article, we are listing Top Celebrities And Notable People Tested Positive for COVID-19. While the total number of coronavirus cases continues to increase which has also infected many celebrities, VIP, and famous people.
Also check –
- COVID-19 Celebrity Donation Tracker – Donation Accounts
- General Disturbances When You Work From Home And How To Over Come Them
Top Celebrities And Notable People Tested Positive For COVID-19
UK Celebrities tested positive for COVID-19
- Today, Andy Cohen one of the best hosts of Watch What Happens Live posted to his Instagram to say that he, too, has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Younger actress Debi Mazar announced on Instagram that she had tested positive for coronavirus.
- Today Christopher Charles Cuomo, an American television Journalist posted that he is tested positive for COVID-19, also mentioning that he has a fever, chills, and shortness of breath.
- Floyd Cardoz, a 59-year-old star chef died today with health issues caused by the COVID-19 virus.
- New York: Mark Blum, a 69-year-old famous American Actor died today with an illness caused by COVID-19.
- Jackson Browne, the legendary singer, was tested positive on March 24, and he is now in a critical situation and fighting for his life.
- Prince Charles was tested positive for the coronavirus on March 24 at 9:00 am as announced by the Clarence House on March 25.
- Debi Mazar, one of the most popular American actresses, has posted on her Instagram that she is tested positive for the disease COVID-19.
- Rand Paul has tested positive for the coronavirus on March 22. Whereas, Senator Rand Paul’s office announced that he is the first senator to test positive for coronavirus.
- Kalie Shor the amazing singer of America contracted the coronavirus and also she proves how generous and contagious this is.
- Idris Elba is the most amazing personality announced that he had tested positive too by posting on Snapchat on March 16. Also, told his fans on social media that there are people out there who aren’t showing symptoms and that can easily spread it.
US Celebrities tested positive for COVID-19
- Manu Dibango (US) one of the traditional musicians who was born in the year1933 but at the age of 86 on 24 march has been passed away due to the infected of deadly coronavirus.
- On March 17, singer Charlotte Lawrence took to Instagram to share she had tested positive for coronavirus and she is under doctor’s retreat.
- Adam Schlesinger, The songwriter and bass guitarist, infected with coronavirus declare today and shifted to an isolation room in upstate New York.
- John Prine, an outstanding singer, and songwriter has hospitalized today after a sudden attack of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Today Laura Bell Bundy posted on Instagram that she tested positive results for COVID-19. As she believed her symptoms were minor in part so she had been taking care of herself.
- Terrence McNally, the four-time Award-winning playwright died today at the age of 81 with the complications of the coronavirus.
- Today, Kristofer Hivju said on the Instagram post that he had tested positive for the virus COVID-19.
- Olga Kurylenko is a popular Actress also known for her role in the 2008 James Bond film. As she posts on her Instagram on March 15 that she had tested positive.
- Today, actor Daniel Dae Kim announced he had tested positive for coronavirus, posting a video on Instagram to share the news.
- Carmen Calvo who is Spain’s deputy prime minister tested positive for coronavirus on March 25, the Spanish government said.
- Tanzanian rapper Mwana FA, born Khamis Mwinjuma, confirmed on March 19 that he had tested positive for coronavirus.