Firstly, when diagnosing CPU or disk usage, the Task Manager in Windows is a user’s best friend. Whereas, giving real-time statistics on what processes are using which resources, you can identify a “rogue” process easily. In fact, once you know what’s doing the damage, you can better remedy the issue and save your computer from being fried by its own processes. If you want to know How To Fix Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation Issue
However, You might notice a process that can spike to, or stay constantly at a high CPU usage value. Whereas it is called Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation, and it’s a problem a few users have faced. The question is what it means. This somewhat cryptic process name doesn’t do you any favors for tackling the issue and bringing your CPU usage down to a more reasonable level.
What Is Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation?
First of all, Windows audio graph isolation is a proper and functioning part of the Windows that you are using right now. Its function is to serve as the audio engine in your operating system. This function helps the third-party app to run properly and without any error on the computer that you are using at the moment. Some people also choose to call it digital signal processing.
This process is mostly aimed towards developers creating drivers that can interact with the computer’s sound and to add effects. Whereas Windows audio graph isolation will affect all sounds coming from the computer, they have to talk to Window’s audio service.
How to fix Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation
Reinstall the Audio Driver
- Step1: Press the Windows+R keys at the same time to open the Run dialog box.
- Step2: Enter devmgmt.msc in the text box and click OK.
- Step3: This will open the device manager.
- Step4: In the device manager, you have to find and expand the Sound, Video and Game Controllers category.
- Step5: You will see your device’s sound card name.
- Step6: Right-click on it and select the uninstall option.
- Step7: Confirm the deletion and the driver will be uninstalled.
- Step8: After that, restart your device and the Audio Driver will be reinstalled automatically.
Make Sure The Error is Not Occurring By The Virus
The Audio Device Graph Isolation can create a problem due to a virus. So, it is good to ensure the error by scanning for the virus on the computer. If you don’t know how to do that, follow the steps below.
- Step1: In the taskbar menu, right-click on the “windows audio device graph isolation” option.
- Step2: Then, click on “open file location” from the available options.
- Step3: Once the folder opens, check whether the file stored in the folder or not?
- Step4: If it’s stored, then it’s not a virus, otherwise, the problem is due to a virus.
If you have any queries or any other mother then you can drop it in the comment section below. Also, if you want to know more about the movie and technologies like this, then you can bookmark this site. Above are the best methods that can be used to solve the windows audio device graph isolation error. Whereas, hope this guide will help you to solve the issue. Whereas, if you find this article helpfull then you can share it with others who are looking for the same.