Uttar Pradesh Police will recruit candidates for the post of constable and Sub Inspector in the year 2020. Are you from UP and searching for Government jobs The candidates, who have a dream to become Police Constable should jump and grab this opportunity. The board will release the official notification soon as soon regarding UP Police Constable, SI Recruitment 2020. It will be released in Dec/Jan 2020. This is the right place for you to get all the essential details for recent/Upcoming UP Police vacancies 2020. However, before you apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2020, you must have complete information in this regard. Here you can check numerous information details candidates can find UP Police Recruitment 2020 Notification.
UP Police Bharti 2020 Exam Details:
|Department’s Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board.|
|Number of Vacancies||47000 (SI & Constable) Posts.|
|Types of Job||Police Jobs.|
|How to apply||Online Mode|
|Official Website||www.uppbpb.gov.in and www.prpb.gov.in|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh.|
UP Police Bharti 2020 Exam Date:
|Star to submit online Application||January|
|Deadline to submit an online application||February|
|UP Police Bharti 2020 Exam Date||Not Update|
Eligibility and Educational Qualification:
- Candidates can find here UP police Bharti 2020 Education Qualification, Candidates Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay scale, etc:
- The candidate who are applying for Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk), They must have done Graduation from some recognized University or Institute. Also, candidates should have computer typing knowledge.
- The candidate who are applying for Constable. They must have basic Computer Knowledge and then you must have completed 10+2 from some recognized Board/Institution.
Pay Scale for Constable:
- Pay Scale of constable should be Rs. 5200-20,200/- + Grade-Pay Rs. 2000/-.
- Pay Scale of Sub Inspector should be Rs. 9300-34800/- +Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
UP Police Bharti 2020 Process to Apply:
To apply for the UP Police Recruitment 2020, you must visit the Official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board. After finding the application form, fill all the required details which include personal as well as educational. because Every detail you enter must be appropriate and perfect.Once you fill the application form take a print out and then submit. Along with submitting the application fee as well.