The Lion King is a 2019 English language photorealistic computer-animated musical drama movie made under the direction of Jon Favreau, Jon Favreau, Jeffrey Silver, Karen Gilchrist has produced this movie. Donald Glover, Seth Rogen acted in the lead roles while the supporting cast includes Chiwetel Ejiofor, Alfre Woodard, Billy Eichner. The movie is released on 19 July 2019 across Worldwide with 3000 screens. In this post, we will cover about The Lion King Box Office Collection, Story, Review, Rating & Wiki.
Cast & Crew
- Director – Jon Favreau
- Donald Glover
- Seth Rogen
- Chiwetel Ejiofor
- Alfre Woodard
- Billy Eichner
- John Oliver
- Jon Favreau
- Jeffrey Silver
- Karen Gilchrist
- Writer – Jon Favreau
- Screenplay –Jeff Nathanson
- Music – Hans Zimmer
- Release Date – 19 July 2019
- Budget – $250 Million
The Lion King Worldwide Box Office Collection
The Lion King has received a great response from the audience. It can be one of the most successful movies for Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, Jon Favreau, and Jon Favreau, Jeffrey Silver, Karen Gilchrist.
- 1st Day Collection – 539.00Cr
- 2nd Day Collection – 427.00Cr
- 3rd Day Collection – 364.00Cr
- 4th Day Collection – 147.00Cr
- 5th Day Collection – 210.00Cr
- 6th Day Collection – 187.00Cr
- 7th Day Collection – TBA
- 8th Day Collection – TBA
- 9th Day Collection – TBA
- 10th Day Collection – TBA
The Lion King Box Office Collection in India
- 1st Day Collection – 11.06Cr
- 2nd Day Collection – 19.00Cr
- 3rd Day Collection – 24.04Cr
- 4th Day Collection – 7.90Cr
- 5th Day Collection – 7.02Cr
- 6th Day Collection – 6.25Cr
- 7th Day Collection – 5.65Cr
- 8th Day Collection – 4.02Cr
- 9th Day Collection – 11.56Cr
- 10th Day Collection – 15.13Cr
The Lion King Box Office Prediction
As we all know Donald Glover, Seth Rogen have a huge fan base and these fans wouldn’t miss a movie like The Lion King. The Lion King Trailer has an impact on its Box Office Collections. Here we are providing the Box Office Prediction based on the response to the trailer, people talk, the performance of the previous movies of Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, Jon Favreau and the Budget of The Lion King.
- 1st Day Box Office Prediction – $60 Million
- 2nd Day Box Office Prediction – $45 Million
- 3rd Day Box Office Prediction – $50 Million
- Opening Weekend Prediction – $150 Million (approx)
- Total Box Office Prediction– $400 Million
The Lion King, Story, Review, Rating, Wiki
The official trailer of The Lion King was launched on 10 April 2019 by Walt Disney Studios. This trailer was near to reach the mark of 40 Million views on youtube. The visual effects in the trailer are eyes worthy and the people are enjoying the trailer. Click on the above video link to watch and enjoy the official trailer now.
The story of the movie continues from the last part of the series. Simba was the new cub born and was hoped to be the future king. No one in the kingdom celebrates the new arrival and the brother of the king has his own ideas for the chair. Simba travels along a long way and meets several new ones and finally reaches the pride rock.
There are fans for this movie series from the different parts of the world. This movie was expected to collect a huge sum of money at the box office. The visual effects are the main attraction and are said to be a visual wonder. The producers made a good move by releasing the movie at different dates across the world.
— Jimmy Kimmel Live (@JimmyKimmelLive) July 21, 2019
Yodem.tv requests everyone to watch and enjoy the movie only in the theatres.