Turbologo is a designer that creates a unique logo in a matter of minutes. The logo serves as one of the most important elements by which the company and its product are recognized from many others. Your company will attract the attention of the consumer if you choose the right logo that will speak on behalf of your company. It is better to develop a logo at the stage of starting a business. This way you will immediately build your distinctive corporate identity and confidently enter the market.
Ways to create a logo for free
If you are just starting your business, you may not have the capital needed to develop your brand style with the best designers in the industry. There are free ways to create logos, which we will discuss below:
- Draw it yourself. When choosing this method, you are not only the owner but also the creator of your logo. And the whole process will be under your control. But for this method, it is necessary to have drawing skills.
- Creating a logo through the Photoshop editor. It is ideal for creating logos thanks to the functions of free drawing and editing shapes, as well as the ability to add ready-made bitmaps. But you need to have design knowledge and it takes a long time to develop.
- Creating a logo through a generator. One of these is Turbologo, with which you can develop a professional logo in just 5 minutes. When creating a label, artificial intelligence technologies are used, thanks to which you will get a unique and interesting logo for your business. The creation process is intuitive: just follow the instructions at each stage. The preview mode will help you understand how the logo will look on different surfaces and at different sizes.
Logo Design Tips
Your logo is a visual identity by which people identify you. Here are some tips on how to design your logo:
- Choose the perfect color palette. Perhaps the most important aspect of your logo will be the chosen color palette. The main thing you need to know is that there are rules by which all colors are combined with each other. You need to make sure that the colors you choose complement each other and attract the attention of your target audience.
- Study your audience. Before you start designing a logo, you should carefully study who your target audience is and what they want.
- Do not decorate the logo with details. Microsoft Windows is worth $63 billion, and the logo consists of four small squares that make up the window, proving that the smaller the better. Do not limit your creativity to rigid limits — give freedom to your creativity, but do not forget about the essence, and it is always very simple and concise.
- Be original. The mistake that many people make with their logo is blind copying of the logo. Don’t copy other logos — be yourself.
For today, a good logo does not have to be beautiful, it is enough to be attractive, effectively working for you. There is a long way to go to implement the logo idea. And to shorten it, let’s look at the key subtleties:
- The icon. Your competitors will be a great source of inspiration. Study other companies, look for the connection of their success with logos. As a result, interesting conclusions may appear. And most importantly, remember: The simpler the design, the more recognizable it can become.
- Fonts. If there should be an inscription in the logo, then special attention should be paid to the font. A well-chosen font will be easy to read and remember by the client.
And most importantly, a good logo is not subject to time. There is no need to follow fashion trends when it comes to choosing colors, fonts, and graphics.
A logo is one of the most indispensable aspects of your business. If you want to distinguish yourself among competitors and create a positive image with customers — make sure that your logo is professional and recognizable. However, in the world of modern technology, you don’t need to spend money on designer services. All you need is to use the free logo creation tools, and you’re done!