First things first, we all know Samsung smartphones ships with preloaded bloatware which users don’t need anyway. One of such bloatware is known as Samsung push. In this article today, we will help you remove this bloatware app from your device. With these methods, you can also remove other bloatware apps too. There are lots of ways that you can use to disable your Samsung push from your phone. In this article, you will find details about how to disable Samsung push from your phone. Read this full article to get detailed information.
What is Samsung Push
Samsung Push Notification gives useful notification which assists you in all aspects of a consumer’s life. Nevertheless, Samsung users hate it because it continually asks to update it over and over. Among these bugging notifications from a bloatware app, frustrated users are looking for Samsung push service disable button, but unfortunately, there isn’t any disable button, to begin with. But, there are multiple methods to disable Samsung push services or completely uninstall them for good.
How To Disable Samsung Push From Your Phone
Samsung push service disable guide
This is the easiest method, this method does not need any third party or any. In this method, you can disable it by going to the setting and perform the steps given below. You can share this article for those who also have some kind of problem.
Steps To follow
- Step1: Open device settings.
- Step2: Select Applications or App manager (under system manager).
- Step3: Select Samsung push service.
- Step4: Go to notifications.
- Step5: Turn on the Block all toggle button.
Disable Samsung Push with Package Disabler Pro
Firstly, if you don’t have root, then this method will work well for you. Whereas, package disabler pro is an application that will help you to remove system apps without root.
Steps To Follow
- Step1: Download Package Disabler Pro
- Step2: Click and open the app.
- Step3: Find Samsung push service and select it. Also, you can choose other bloatware apps which you don’t use. This will help us save memory and prevents the slowing down of your smartphone.
- Step4: Press the disable button.
- Step5: The app will be uninstalled in a few seconds.
Disable Samsung Push with ROM Toolbox
We will use the ROM toolbox lite. Nevertheless, this method requires root privileges, so make sure your phone is rooted.
Steps To Follow
- Step1: Download ROM toolbox lite
- Step2: Launch the ROM toolbox app and give root permission.
- Step3: Now select App Manager.
- Step4: You can scroll down to see your system apps and choose the Samsung push services app. Also, you can select other bloatware apps which you don’t use. This will help us save memory and prevents the slowing down of your smartphone.
- Step5: Click on the trash icon.
- Step6: A popup message will appear, click yes
These are the methods that you can use to disable to Samsung push notification. Whereas, if you have any queries or any other ways that then you can drop it in the comment section below. Also, you can bookmark this page as it brigs regular updates on movies and technologies that you would like to see.