If you are in the early days of managing your computer, files, and folders, then getting important files deleted might be a common issue. You might come under situations where you can delete some of your important files. During a situation like this, you might be looking for ways to Recover The Deleted Files. You might come across several solutions and tools & today we are bringing a Software Application that can help you to recover your deleted files. Below, this article, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Review that will help you understand if it is worth the investment.
Also, they have a free data recovery software that can help you recover around 2GB of deleted files. In fact, it has more than 7.2Cr downloads (2019 Update). So let’s see all the important features & its review.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Detailed Review
For those who are not tech-savvy, it might be difficult for them to go through dozens of steps to recover their files. Whereas, it’s not casing with EaseUS. As soon as you launch the software/app all you have to do is select the folder & scan for your recovery.
In fact, we find this free data recovery software quite easy to use. Not only that, but these changes have been seen in other Data recovery apps too. So, let’s know how easy is it to recover files.
How To Recover Data Using EaseUS Data Recovery
- To Launch the app, search EaseUS Data Recovery on your Windows Search Bar. If you don’t have the software, please download the software or Call Center software get the touch with us
- Once you launch the software, please select the Folder & Scan.
- Once you have scanned the folder, you can see the list of deleted files & its location.
- As soon as you click on the folder, you will find the list of all the deleted files.
- Now to recover these deleted files, all you have to do is click on the file & select Recover.
As said earlier, the free version can only recover 2GB of files, but that cannot be enough for someone who has a huge data loss. Yes, you do have an option to use cloud storage, but later it becomes expensive. So for that, they have different price modules depending on your need.
If you think you only need this software just once, then you can get its monthly subscription that costs $69.95. This is definitely huge amount for a single user, hence we recommend someone who has a small company. Also, for those who desperately need their file.
Apart from that, they have a 1-year plan for $99.95 & Lifetime plan for $149.95. All these plans have a free upgrade as per the year/month they have chosen. If there are situations where you are helpless and need expert advice, they do have a Remote access.
*Note: We haven’t tested there Remote access so would not like to comment about it.
Other Important Things
- One thing that I liked about this software is that it also helps to recover your email, which I believe is the most important today.
- If you go for a pro version, you can Recover GB of data every day.
- To make sure that you do not recover any data, you have an option to choose the file you want to recover.
- Works on Windows OS: 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Windows Server: 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Conclusion
After using this application, one thing is clear that this can come very hand to get your deleted data recovered. I believe that this can be good for companies and those individuals who data itself cost considerable money. But for those who have no budget can go for Free Version to at least get 2GB of Data Recovered.